Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/06/26 06:08:47 UTC

[CI] iOS build can't find simulator

Hi folks,

Steve and Shaz swiftly resolved the issue we had with iOS building on the CI today, but now we seem to have another problem: http://ci.apache.org/builders/cordova-ios/builds/1162/steps/running-tests/logs/stdio. The "cordova run" command is assuming that we're running on "iPhone 6", which is not on the slave. We only have "iPhone 5s" because the machine struggles with the iPhone 6 simulator. Seemingly, the detection we have only finds running simulators, and defaults to "iPhone 6" if none are running? How should we proceed? Should I set up an iPhone 6 simulator, or should "cordova run" for iOS be able to identify which simulators exist on the machine, even if they're not running?

Kindly,
Dmitry

Re: [CI] iOS build can't find simulator

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.