Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2010/04/21 10:06:13 UTC

[FAIL] Move Vysper out of sandbox

Executing
  svn mv -m "moving Vysper out of sandbox to MINA proper"
      http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/
      http:/ /svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/
gives me
  svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
  to MKACTIVITY request for
  '/repos/asf/!svn/act/d9a81983-e172-4bde-ae55-92378171db34'

Can somebody else give it a try, please?

  Bernd

Re: [FAIL] Move Vysper out of sandbox

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:22, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> svn mv -m "moving Vysper out of sandbox to MINA proper"
>>       http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/
>>       http:/  /svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/
>>

> Done.
>
> When you commit, remember to use https...

F...! :-)
ok, I'll try to remember next time ;-)

Thanks anyway,

  Bernd

Re: [FAIL] Move Vysper out of sandbox

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

> svn mv -m "moving Vysper out of sandbox to MINA proper"
>        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/
>        http:/  /svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/

Done.

When you commit, remember to use https...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com