Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2014/09/20 19:16:44 UTC

DateChooser

Hi
   So I am 10 days short of releasing a 2 year build project, after which our first job will be to move form 4.6 to 4.x,  then iPad, then Air version, it never stops

Anyway we have been trying to user <mx:datechooser we find the date choose looks ok in FB, once deployed, the date chooser is miss formed, you can not see dates, the box is too small

can any point me in a direction ?

the date choose is in a popup box launched from a item render that is smaller than the popup

if you want to have a look

i think this has to do with fonts

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: DateChooser

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Not sure I understood your last post.  It might help to show some code,
like how the customer font is used.

RE: DateChooser