Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 01:09:07 UTC

Nightly builds are back

The nightly builds should be back up and running.  It was almost
trivial to change to the new SVN format because of how I designed the
bootstrap.xml.  The hardest part was that minotaur had an OS upgrade
and password based authentication stopped working for the scp task.
So you need a private key in order to run it.

Next step is to get the automatic build of the website working again.

sean

Re: Nightly builds are back

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sean!