Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2008/08/06 19:53:39 UTC

RE: Server's test failure and CI (Was: JAMES Server Nightly BuildReport)

Norman Maurer wrote:

> > We've talked about having a JAMES zone for testing.

> I think a zone is fine for testing but please not another CI instance
> running.

Absolutely.  We agree.  We want the zone for TESTING of JAMES, not a CI.
:-)

	--- Noel

RE: Server's test failure and CI (Was: JAMES Server Nightly BuildReport)

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Am Mittwoch, den 06.08.2008, 13:53 -0400 schrieb Noel J. Bergman:
> Norman Maurer wrote:
>
> > > We've talked about having a JAMES zone for testing.
>
> > I think a zone is fine for testing but please not another CI instance
> > running.
>
> Absolutely.  We agree.  We want the zone for TESTING of JAMES, not a CI.
> :-)
>
> 	--- Noel

Ok so I will create an Infra task ( even if I prolly will create the
zone anyway ;-) ) if others like the idea too..

Thoughts ?

bye
Norman