Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dimitris Mouchritsas <di...@eurodyn.com> on 2008/03/04 11:34:42 UTC

Managing xdoclet tags with prepare action in struts 1.2.4

Hi all,
I'm trying to make some code run for a project in the company. For every
action we have a prepare action.
The project build but when I try to access the action I get an
application error, probably from struts. No
exception is thrown in the server log (oc4j 10.1.2 btw). Also I can see
that the prepare action is entered.
Here's my xdoclet tags for the prepare action:
/**
 * @struts.action name="prepareRegisterEOOrg" path="/prepareRegisterEOOrg"
 *                validate="false"
 *
 * @struts.action-forward name="goRegisterEOOrg" path="/registerEOOrg"
 */
and here it is for the action that actually does the work:
/**
 * @struts.action name="registerEOOrg" path="/registerEOOrg"
 *                validate="true" input="registerEOOrg"
 *
 * @struts.action-forward name="goHome" path="/home.do" redirect="true"
 * @struts.action-forward name="error" path="/registerEOOrg"
 */

The form bean has the name of RegisterEOOrgForm and the jsp is called
registerEOOrg.jsp
Any idea what's wrong? Also please send a link if you know any tutorial
that uses prepare
and dispatch actions, along with xdoclet. Thanks.