Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com> on 2007/12/20 21:44:21 UTC

Tax not adjusted when promo code entered

I think this issue contains a patch we need but I want to make sure it solves our problem.

Promos and tax are working great for per item promos that get automatically applied such as qty discounts.

But we have a promo code that is manually entered, and applies to the order total. When the promo is applied tax is not adjusted down.

The patch in the Jira issue appears to address this problem, but was never applied to trunk. Has anyone reviewed/tested?

Vince Clark
Global Era
The Freedom of Open Source
vclark@globalera.com