Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr> on 2009/08/19 16:49:38 UTC

Re: (java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: eventName) in ServiceList

I had a look and could not find anything obvious. It's also the case for updateContactListCommStatus and createContact. Could you
please open a Jira issue ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Ján Valkovic" <ya...@samsonzv.sk>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
I have a fix, I will commit soon, have you open a Jira issue ?

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@free.fr>