Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Arnav Mandal <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/30 04:57:02 UTC

Contribute to Apache Software Foundation

Sir/Madam,
                   i am a newbie to open source world.I do competitive
coding and have done some self Projects using JAVA . I want to contribute
to your organisation.can you guide me how should i proceed?

Thank you
Arnav Kr. Mandal

Re: Contribute to Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Arnav,

nice to meet you and first of all thank you for contacting us and for your
interest in the Apache Software Foundation.

The Apache Community includes a lot of projects where your skills can be
useful. You could start taking a look at our website and specifically to
this page:
https://community.apache.org/newcomers/

This page includes a lot of details about how to start.
Have you got some preferred areas of contribution?
(Content Management, DevOps, etc...)

Please let me know.
Thank you again and have a nice day.

Regards,