Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kay <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 08:52:47 UTC

Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

Hello, I have 4 remote node for server mode.

I'd like to monitoring that nodes using JMX.
I want to get CPU, THREAD, HEAP, OFFHEAP, GC and so on..

Can I get thoes things( CPU, THREAD, Heap, offheap, gc) each node??

I figured out there are MXBean(CacheMetrics, CacheGroup, DataRegion,
DataStorage)
but I don't know what attribute should I going to use like
(PhysicalMemorySize, TotalAllocatedSize)

Please help me..
Thank you

Re: Ignite Node Metrics using JMX

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is a node information.

heap = onheap, so, just use "a" as onheap memory used.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Some node information, like CPU & heap memory, can be found in
ClusterLocalNodeMetricsMXBeanImpl.

As per memory metrics - they are described here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-metrics#getting-metrics

Evgenii