Posted to user@commons.apache.org by cm...@acedsl.com on 2005/08/11 16:40:57 UTC

Exception handlers

 I wonder what package in jakarta commons 'handles' exceptions (no pun intended)

 I need to be able to get as a String all the info thrown by the baseline JVM,
JDBC or JMX drivers, or programmatically generated like this:

(throw new Exception("Testing thrown Exception"))

 So which package should I use

 THanks
 Albretch

Re: Exception handlers

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
commons-lang exception package is worth checking out, notably
ExceptionUtils.

Stephen