Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SudhirJava <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 07:44:31 UTC

Javascript proble in sx:civ in struts2

Hi,
Please help me in the following issue.

I have gone throgh some threads which have explained the same problem.
But not able to solve this.

So I need your help on this.
Please provide me if you know the solution is explained clearly.

I apoloigize if this a duplicate thread.

The issue in Javascript is not working in the included page in sx:div.
Below is the code
In certification.jsp if I click on Edit link it is not calling the
javascript function editCertification()
I am using struts2-dojo-plugin-2.1.8.1.jar
struts2-core-2.1.8.1.jar

welcome.jsp
------------------
<sx:div id="two" label="Tab 2" href="certificationLink.action"
preload="false" executeScripts="true" separateScripts="false"> </sx:div>

struts.xml
--------------
<action name="certificationLink"
class="com.lnt.pms.action.AddDeleteCertificationAction"> <result
name="success" >/pages/certification.jsp</result> </action>

certification.jsp
---------------------
<script>
function editCertification(userCertificationId){
        var url =
"editCertification.action?certificationId="+userCertificationId;
        var myAjax = new Ajax.Request(
                    url,
                      {
method: 'post',
onComplete: fetchSuccess
                      }
}
function fetchSuccess(originalRequest){
var result = originalRequest.responseText.evalJSON();

document.getElementById("certificationName").value=result.certificationList[0].certificationName;

}
</script>

value="userCertificationId" />
         <s:a
href="javascript:editCertification('%{userCertificationId}')"
theme="xhtml">Edit</s:a>

Regards
Sudhir
sudhirid@...

RE: Javascript proble in sx:civ in struts2

Posted by SudhirJava <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the advice.
But my problem is, after clicking on the tabbed pannel I am loading one
jsp(certification.jsp).

I want, if I write javascript inside certification.jsp that should work.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Advice

Posted by Alex Rodriguez Lopez <al...@flordeutopia.pt>.