Posted to dev@commonsrdf.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/03/29 18:28:42 UTC

issues with commons-parent

Benedikt,

trying to enable commons-parent in out parent (just comment it off) I
have issues reaching one maven plugin:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:animal-sniffer-maven-plugin:1.13:check
(checkAPIcompatibility) on project commons-rdf-parent: Failed to obtain
signature: org.codehaus.mojo.signature:java13:1.0: Could not find
artifact org.codehaus.mojo.signature:java13:signature:1.0 in central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)

Can you please point me some documentation about the commons-parent pom
in general and that plugin in particular?

Thanks!

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: issues with commons-parent

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sergio,

I will have a look tomorrow and give you some pointers.

Regards,
Benedikt

Send from my mobile device

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
There was no Java 8 signature for animal sniffer plugin when I last looked, so we should be disabling it until they release one.

Cheers,

Peter