Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by "Dudoladov, Sergey" <se...@tu-berlin.de> on 2016/08/03 06:09:54 UTC

IMRU job results.

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the use of the IMRU API.  What is the standard way for this  API  to return the job results back to the client ? By writing it to somewhere in the Update() ResultsHandler  or by returning it from Submit() ?

Regards,
Sergey.

RE: IMRU job results.

Posted by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com>.
Result usually is written in output files by ResultsHandler.