Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jörg Schütter <jo...@schuetter.org> on 2004/09/21 09:20:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Modify the contents of the header

Hello

How can I modify the Contents of the Header with apache?

If I read the manual right, there must be a line

SetEnvIfNoCase WWW-Authenticate NTLM HAS_NTLM

to check if the header is present and a line

Header set WWW-Authenticate "Basic realm=My-Exchange-Server" env=HAS_NTLM

to modify this header-line. The value HAS_NTLM is never set so
the WWW-Authenticate is not modified.
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the SetEnvIfNoCase line?

Jörg

--
Jörg Schütter           http://tinyurl.com/ <select one from below>
joerg@schuetter.org        24zep    yu8ox    mkly     3bmde    2hanb