Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com> on 2004/06/03 11:32:39 UTC

Re: searching

Dave Brondsema escribió:
> What is the status of searching via lucene?  I recall it being worked on
> lately.. if it's working we should get some documentation for it and update the
> issue in JIRA.

It is working as far as I know.

modify skinconf to add this:
<search provider="lucene" name="MyProject" domain="mydomain"/>

Forrest run

hit http://localhost:8888/lucene-update.html

> And is src/java/org/apache/forrest/search used anymore?  I didn't see any
> mention of it in status.xml so I was going to mention that Ramon Prades
> contributed it.  But it looks old; the SVN history doesn't have much.

Done. I have just removed.

Re: searching

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Added to SVN.

Re: searching

Posted by "Florian G. Haas" <f....@gmx.net>.

--
Florian G. Haas <f....@gmx.net> http://member.ycn.com/~fgh/

GnuPG key ID: 0x46D00BE3
Key fingerprint: 18B4 3E7B 191E F534 254A  1F7C 816D 950B 46D0 0BE3

My GnuPG key is available from the public PGP key server at
pgp.mit.edu (and various other key servers).