Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Philip Laing <ph...@ascconsultants.com.au> on 2007/10/19 01:50:44 UTC

Postgres what version if any?

Hi Fellas

I am in the process of setting up ofbiz opentaps with Postgres ... I am a
little confused with the documentation ... OpenTaps documentation says to
use Ver 8.0.4 ... can I use the latest version or is OpenTaps specific to
versions?

Thanks in advance
Phil

RE: Postgres what version if any?

Posted by "skip@theDevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
I got a postgres driver from the postgres.org site.  It works fine.

Skip

De : "Philip Laing" <ph...@ascconsultants.com.au>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

De : "Philip Laing" <ph...@ascconsultants.com.au>