Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ashi <as...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/09/01 11:26:24 UTC

Configuring durable subsriptions in spring

Hi,

I want to configure durable subscriptions using spring. How do i go about
doing this? I am using JCA for connection management.

Thanks
Ashish

Re: Configuring durable subsriptions in spring

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/1/06, ashi <as...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to configure durable subscriptions using spring. How do i go about
> doing this? I am using JCA for connection management.

See this example...

http://jencks.org/Message+Driven+POJOs

then just configure the ActivationSpec to suit your needs (e.g.
specify a subscriptionName)
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activation-spec-properties.html

--

James