Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2023/03/15 03:43:30 UTC

Release 2.11.1

Hello, Pulsar community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache Pulsar 2.11.1. It's been about
two months since 2.11.0 was released.

There are about over 200 PRS [0] cherry-picked to branch-2.11 since
the last release.

If you have any important fixes or any questions, please reply to this
email and we will evaluate whether to include them in 2.11.1

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?page=9&q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.11.1+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.11.1+is%3Amerged

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: Release 2.11.1

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Thanks, I will start the release process soon.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: Release 2.11.1

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Zike Yang

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 7:45 PM <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1,
> Thanks for your work!
>
> Best,
> Mattison
> On Mar 15, 2023, 15:24 +0800, PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>, wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Just a reminder, this one [0] might be a blocker for the subsequent patch
> > releases since it has introduced a new rule of the rule_name.
> > Here [1] is the discussion under the private mailing thread.
> > IMO, we should revert this change first before starting the release.
> >
> > And I also hope more PMCs can follow this topic [1], providing your
> > thoughts.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Penghui
> >
> > [0]