Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Am...@netsoftglobal.com on 2002/12/31 08:55:10 UTC

RE: need some sample Tiles definitions usage

Hi jim
Javaworld gives a good example of using tiles in struts
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2002/jw-0104-tilestrut.html

I guess it will solve the purpose.

Regards.

Subject: need some sample Tiles definitions usage

I've taken the Login example from "Struts in Action" and converted it,
step by step, to use Tiles. I'm at the point where I've created a
definition entry in tiles-defs.xml but haven't been able to figure out
how to "invoke" it. Although the book is generally pretty good with
examples, it unfortunately doesn't give one here.

Any examples appreciated!

Thanks,

jim