Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 19:35:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] CouchApp ML

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce our new ML: couchapp@couchdb.apache.org !

TL:DR mailto:couchapp-subscribe@couchdb.apache.org

Recently we had quite hot discussions around about CouchApps and their
future. This is complex topic, that lies on the border line of user,
dev and marketing ML, so it's good to have special place where we can
continue our conversations for the great good.

Another part of the story is that we'll need to restore CouchApp as a
brand, define it future (if any) and help each other with working on
them. And couchapp ML is the best place where we can do all of that
and even more.

So, everyone who loves this feature, would like to help us to make it
better and wanted to participant in are welcome! (:

--

Re: [ANNOUNCE] CouchApp ML

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.
Thanks, Alexander