Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au> on 2010/09/01 03:31:09 UTC

tynamo exception handling doesn't work in setupRender?

I'm using the Tynamo tapestry-exception module, and for the most part it
works great, however I've noticed that it doesn't seem to work for
exceptions thrown during a 'setupRender' event handler. These exceptions
are wrapped in a 'RenderQueueException' and load in the normal tapestry
exception page.

Is this a known issue within Tynamo? Should it work/be fixed?

Regards, Paul.

public class AppModule
{
    public void contributeExceptionHandler(MappedConfiguration<Class<?>,
Class<?>> configuration)
    {
        configuration.add(MyException.class, MyExceptionPage.class);
    }
}

public class Start
{
    public void onActivate()
    {
        if (new Random().nextBoolean())
            throw new MyException("onActivate");
    }

    public void setupRender()
    {
        if (new Random().nextBoolean())
            throw new MyException("setupRender");
    }
}

Re: tynamo exception handling doesn't work in setupRender?

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
File a (Tynamo) issue and I'll take a look.

Kalle