Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/29 18:55:04 UTC

%20 instead of space with passthrough

Hello,

I tried the snapshot: myfaces-bundle-2.2.0-20130927.112420-1540

I got this simple snippet to work except spaces show as %20

            xmlns:h="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/html"
            xmlns:pt="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsf/passthrough">
<h:head><title>JSF 2.2</title></h:head>
<h:body>
    <h:form id="form">
        <h:inputText id="email" value="#{bean.email}"
                     pt:type="email" pt:placeholder="test test"/>
    </h:form>
</h:body>

Am I missing something? No difference if I used a bundle rather then inline

cheers

Re: %20 instead of space with passthrough

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Next time I will provide test comparison with mojarra in my question.

Cheers

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.