Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by fr...@telvent.abengoa.com on 2007/10/01 13:33:52 UTC

Our own component

Hi,

We have made our own SE Component. We want to know how can we reference it
in the servicemix.xml.
Are there any explanations about this in the documentation?

Thanks for answers.

Re: Spring Syntax

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/2/07, Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend good reading material for Spring syntax?  There is
> a lot of information out there (mostly MVC)  but a good concise article
> on the bean syntax would be very helpful.

For generic Spring bean XML, the Spring reference docs are a good
place to start. Beyond that, the Spring source code has some example
apps that are good to dig through.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Spring Syntax

Posted by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com>.
Can anyone recommend good reading material for Spring syntax?  There is
a lot of information out there (mostly MVC)  but a good concise article
on the bean syntax would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Gordon

Error Handler

Posted by fr...@telvent.abengoa.com.
Hi,

We want to know how error handlers works and where can we find
documentation about this. I mean, when an error happens (for example using
a XSLT transformer the xsl is not correct) what are the possibilities. Can
we define how will the system work when an error happens?.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Our own component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to use the plain spring syntax and intanciate your component
using spring instead of a custom schema (unless you use servicemix
archetype, in which case maven should have generated a schema for
you):

  <sm:activationSpec>
    <bean class="foo.bar.Mycomponent />
  </sm:activationSpec>

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Our own component

Re: Our own component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You mean, add some link in servicemix web site to your component ?
Or are you thinking about something else ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet