Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prashant Punekar <Pr...@mindtree.com> on 2009/12/04 03:18:51 UTC

order re-submission !

Hi,

Background:

-          Order is created but the payment authorization fails (may be because of wrong credit card number entered).

-          The inventory gets release and the order is cancelled.

Requeirment:

-          User should be able to re-submit the same order again after correcting the credit card number.

Doubts:

-          If we use the same order to be re-submitted again ofbiz will throw and error saying the "Cannot create an order with same order id" because we call createOrder().

Does ofbiz support Order resubmission(in the above context) OFTB ?

Regards,
Prashant

________________________________

Re: order re-submission !

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Prashant, Ideally you can not recreate canceled order. It is not valid change. You can recreate a new order with same number of item which was in canceled order. You can find its reference at order detail page.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

RE: order re-submission !