Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/31 19:18:00 UTC

[RESULT] TomEE 1.5.2/OpenEJB 4.5.2 (staging-008)

Vote passes with 8 +1s and 1 +0.

+1s:

Alan Cabrera
Daniel Haischt
David Blevins
Jean-Louis Monteiro
Jeff Genender
Thiago Veronezi
Jacek Laskowski
Mark Struberg

+0:
Romain Manni-Bucau

On release notes, we still have some work to do.  We effectively have no changes in 1.5.2 according to JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12323846

And a friendly poke to Romain to please not file all your jiras as Bugs. :)

	• [TOMEE-660] - basic tomee.bat file
	• [TOMEE-698] - allow to configure OWB failoverservice
	• [TOMEE-704] - setup arquillian-tck for tomee-remote
	• [TOMEE-707] - better help mojo for tomee mvn plugin
	• [TOMEE-710] - basic ability to deploy a rar from a war
	• [TOMEE-737] - ability to configure OWB properties through app properties
	• [TOMEE-738] - hooks to deploy rar as jar in WEB-INF/lib
	• [TOMEE-739] - ability to provide a resource comparator for cxf rest endpoints
	• [TOMEE-749] - basic config for cdi interceptors/alternatives/decorators in @Classes
	• [TOMEE-778] - provide basic command for tomee maven plugin
	• [TOMEE-779] - ability to configure if the global default jpa provider should override or not the specified ones
	• [TOMEE-785] - ability to configure TimerStore class
	• [TOMEE-787] - ClassLoaderConfigurer based on ProvisioningUtil class
	• [TOMEE-792] - propagating host to webcontext since it can be useful for matching (of WBC for instance)
	• [TOMEE-795] - ProvisioningWebappLoader
	• [TOMEE-796] - try to use repo1 to find a mvn location if resolver not available
	• [TOMEE-797] - basic maven plugin to generate jars.txt files

I should have some time tomorrow to help get a list of changes together for the release, but getting it out that same day might be kind of tough.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

-David

Re: [RESULT] TomEE 1.5.2/OpenEJB 4.5.2 (staging-008)

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Btw, there was just an announcement about a new code signing service.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Yes it should be.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
I confirm that now the 1.5.2 download links are available, as well as the
links to older (1.5.1, etc) releases.

No big deal for my side, but FYI here's what I get in the change log
section of http://tomee.apache.org/downloads.html:
 Changelog
 Under construction.
 So it's a huge progress since our customers now have access to 1.5.2
download links,
thank you very much to all of you !!

Alex

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Louis,

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
David:

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If David is not available, could another member of TomEE developers list
perform this promotion?

Thanks,
Alex.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Right!
David did not promoted the binaries as far as I can see on Nexus.

@David, any reason?

2013/4/3 Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>

> still no 1.5.2 official release ?
>

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM, AndyG <andy.gumbrecht@orprovision.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Late I know. But +1 from me.
> > Was on Easter break, and just built/passed on Win7 box this morning.
> >
> > Andy.
> >

> > --

Jean-Louis

Re: [RESULT] TomEE 1.5.2/OpenEJB 4.5.2 (staging-008)

Posted by Alex The Rocker <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
Late I know. But +1 from me.