Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Emerson <dj...@rcn.com> on 2000/12/03 14:59:51 UTC

Tomcat-Apache configuration (mod_jk)

I'm having a problem getting mod_jk to work for me.  I've carefully
followed all the steps in mod_jk-howto, tomcat-apache-howto, etc and I've
had it all working in the past.  Tomcat works fine via port 8080.  Apache
also seems to work fine.  My configuration is:

Win2K
Apache 1.3.14
Tomcat 3.2

httpd.conf, server.xml, and workers.properties are only minimally changed
from the distribution version.

I get the following to stderr when I try to access http://localhost/servlet/ :

2000-12-03 08:12:10 - Ctx(  ): 404 R(  + /servlet/ + null) null

Does anybody have a suggestion on where I should look next?
Thanks.