Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/07/10 02:03:04 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : mahout-nightly » Mahout Integration #1288

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/mahout-nightly/org.apache.mahout$mahout-integration/1288/>

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : mahout-nightly » Mahout Integration #1288

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
These changes look like a really good idea.  That is, except that it might
be nice to keep builds for, say, 30 days for reference purposes.  Even 10
days would be helpful.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.