Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stephen Haberman <st...@exigencecorp.com> on 2013/02/23 19:41:36 UTC

two patches for ivy

Hi,

I realize I'm likely spamming the list as you probably got
notifications of my Jira activity, but I recently posted patches
for two bugs we've been running into for awhile now:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-329

I understand it'll take awhile for people to have time to look at the
patches and review them, but I just wanted to say if there's anything I
can do to expedite the process, just let me know.

Thanks!

- Stephen

Re: two patches for ivy

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 23 févr. 2013 à 19:41, Stephen Haberman <st...@exigencecorp.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I realize I'm likely spamming the list as you probably got
> notifications of my Jira activity, but I recently posted patches
> for two bugs we've been running into for awhile now:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-329
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1141
>
> I understand it'll take awhile for people to have time to look at the
> patches and review them, but I just wanted to say if there's anything I
> can do to expedite the process, just let me know.

Almost perfect, I just need a time machine which makes room in my schedule. ;)

I think I'll take a look soon. I don't like patches dangling around, I don't want to waste "free" work. If I need anything to process your patch, I'll reply on Jira.

Cheers,
Nicolas