Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 11:59:42 UTC

Web users

Didn't realize web statistics were counted in the board report- I'll turn
whitelist it in my Ghostery ;)

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

Re: Web users