Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2010/06/16 10:26:55 UTC

Runing TCK tests in Maven SCM

Hi All,

I'm currently working on SCM-558 (Add support for 'mkdir' command) and I was
wondering how to run the TCK tests in Maven SCM? When I built the project
with clean install, there weren't any SCM provider TCK tests executed. I
also checked maven-scm-test and saw that there are a couple of TCK tests for
the different SCM commands in src/main/java but how do I run them?

Thanks in advance!

-Deng

Re: Runing TCK tests in Maven SCM

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Ahh, I didn't see the profiles :) Thanks Olivier!!

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,