Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/18 12:37:38 UTC

Mac Buildsystem at Apache

Hi all

First of all, sorry for the crossposting. Since long time we have no mac
buildsystem anymore. I know, that OpenOffice and Weex has an interest in
having one. My Question is, are there other Communities who has interest
in a Mac build system?

Regards, Raphael

Re: Mac Buildsystem at Apache

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

It's now https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14385

Please comment the issue and put the project name into the issue, so we
can collect the projects who are interested in.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.