Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Sven Duzont <sv...@laposte.net> on 2006/12/28 13:58:53 UTC

Re[2]: Clustering Lucene with 40 Servers

Hi,

Me (& my comp) have also implemented the Doug's index replication solution :
- One Node responsible of the indexing.
- X Nodes handling the search requests.
The difference is that it is the role of the indexer Node to notify
(via Jgroups) that an indexation process is over.

For now we dont have the problems with Jgroups coz we dont have such
many Nodes (we handle currently 2 to 7 nodes) and the number of
messages per minute is very very low.

Yours,

--- Sven

Le jeudi 28 décembre 2006 à 08:33:37, vous écriviez :