Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marcin Zawadzki <ma...@kompakt.pl> on 2002/10/22 09:50:34 UTC

Two characters on each other. Bug in cell printing ?

In some cases when I print *.fo document, two characters are printing on this same place. The error appears only when using fop with -print option. Generating pdf works correctly.

Below an example:

I have table with
                <fo:table border-collapse="separate" \>
And a column
                <fo:table-column column-width="38mm"/>

The following cell:
          <fo:table-cell border-right-width="1pt" border-right-style="solid" border-bottom-width="1pt" border-bottom-style="solid" ><fo:block keep-together="always">
             2M AUTO - ELEKTRO Mechanika Pojazdowa-Marek MoĊ‚odowiec xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
          </fo:block></fo:table-cell>

is printing incorect causing: last "xxx" begins on the half of last "x" character previous "xxxxxxxxxxxx" string.
I'm also using font-family = "Times" if this colud be reason and hyphenate="true" within entire flow.

My fop version is 0.20.4

Marcin Zawadzki