Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alonso Dominguez <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/14 20:44:28 UTC

Starting with Maven 2

Hi there!

My name is Alonso and I'm managing and developing a enterprise
application with Maven. At the moment I'm using Maven 1.0.2 but I was
interested in starting doing some tests with Maven 2.0.

The first problem I got was that "Settings Descriptor", in which
folder it should be? This is important for me because I'm behind a
proxy and I need that configuration to get Maven download its plugins.

Regards,
Alonso

Re: Starting with Maven 2

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.