Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/31 15:21:18 UTC

Urgent tasks to do

Hello Sebastian

Are there any urgent tasks to do?
Maybe something related to the conference?

Any "feature plan" for the next release?
Flash version bump? :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Urgent tasks to do

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please see inline

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we should find some consens on the feature list for version 2.1.
> From my point of view trunk already contains some new features like:
> Private Chat
> Modifications to Menu
> FileSystem API change
> Clusterization (explizit management)
> ... something more to add here?

I have improved export/import and was thinking regarding mailQ
implementation
+ I still have issues in screen sharing and private chat

> The list of new features is pretty okay to ship a new release from my
> point of view.
> But there are a number of open issues that might be a todo.
>
> Further things todo on the RoadMap is to agree on a migration plan for
> the rest of the SWF8 related Code.
> Either refactor to SWF11 and merge it with the existing SWF10 code to
> a single SWF again.
> Or keep the separation between audio/video related componenets that go
> into SWF and the rest of the application.
> We should start a new Thread on that topic to discuss architecture roadmap.
>
> For the conference we should prepare a paper by tomorrow to submit to
> the Call for papers.

I guess call for papers is most urgent.
I guess you have some presentations and better presentations skills so I
believe you should start :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax