Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com> on 2004/06/22 01:15:31 UTC

CocoonPortlet Questions

As I understand it CocconPortlet will map the cocoon environment into the
JSR Portlet API.  I see from the Coccon Wiki that you can deploy this
portlet into you portlet container but how does Cocoon interact with the
CocoonPortlet?

Questions:

1. I assume i need a Cocoon application running in the Server Container in
addition to running the portal server is this correct?
2. How do I call a cocoon pipeline from within my CocoonPorlet?  Is is as
simple as creating a requestDispatcher and including the Cocoon content with
it?
3. How are Urls mapped from cocoon into ActionUrls and RequestUrls so that
the portal server can interpret them?

If anyone has an example of actually implementing the CocoonPortlet in a
Portlet container it would be great :)

-jm