Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk> on 2001/04/26 16:52:15 UTC

Release

I think its time we got another release of james out.

There has been a lot of changes in the underlying avalon code. A new
avalon release (4.0 beta 1) should be out during May.

James has:
- added an NNTP server (I haven't had time to try this yet).
- been reorganized into multiple blocks (in avalon speak)
- had several, relatively minor, updates and bug fixes.

I've combined the 2 todo.xml files into one: xdocs/todo.xml

Can all developers take a look at that and see what else we need to do.
Let's make "High Priority" items those that have to go in the next
release.

I think we should get a release out asap after avalon. This could be
1.2.2 or 1.3 or 2.0. Probably in beta first.

Thoughts,
Charles

Re: Release

Posted by Harmeet Bedi <hb...@yahoo.com>.