Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2005/04/28 10:35:48 UTC

Acl order !

Hi,

My test is the following :

I want a directory to be seen only by root, not by user.

If I set the following permission, it is working :

  <permissions>

    <permission subjectUri="/roles/root" actionUri="all"
inheritable="true" negative="false" />

    <permission subjectUri="/roles/user" actionUri="all"
inheritable="true" negative="true" />

  </permissions>

But if I switch the 2 permissions like below, it doesnot work anymore :

  <permissions>

    <permission subjectUri="/roles/user" actionUri="all"
inheritable="true" negative="true" />

    <permission subjectUri="/roles/root" actionUri="all"
inheritable="true" negative="false" />

  </permissions>

Do u know the rules for testing acls ?

Thanks