Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/02 00:38:08 UTC

Can not close JIRA issue DERBY-411

Hi,

I'm not seeing the option resolve on the JIRA page when I looged in. I
would like to close the DERBY-411, since I'm not able to reproduce it
with the new jars. Andrew can u please look into it?

Thanks
Manjula

Re: Can not close JIRA issue DERBY-411

Posted by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
>> Are you logged into Jira and do you have developer access?
>

> Developer access was the problem, I thought I had granted it to
> Manjula before.
>
> Manjula, I've (re-?)added you to the derby-developers group. Please
> let me know if you can see the resolve and close options now.
>
> Thanks,
> andrew

Thanks Andrew.. Yes now I could see all the options

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
Manjula G Kutty wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not seeing the option resolve on the JIRA page when I looged in. I
> would like to close the DERBY-411, since I'm not able to reproduce it
> with the new jars. Andrew can u please look into it?
>
> Thanks
> Manjula

Are you logged into Jira and do you have developer access?

I see the resolve and close options.

Dan.

Re: Can not close JIRA issue DERBY-411

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Dumb question: are you logged in to JIRA?  I got confused by this once
myself, which is why I ask...

David

Posted by Manjula G Kutty <ma...@gmail.com>.
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:38 PM, Manjula G Kutty wrote:
>
>> I'm not seeing the option resolve on the JIRA page when I looged  in.
>> I would like to close the DERBY-411, since I'm not able to  reproduce
>> it with the new jars. Andrew can u please look into it?
>

> Hi Manjula,
>
> I get the Resolve option on the left when I view the bug in JIRA. If
> you still are not seeing it on the page you get for the bug, I can
> resolve it for you. Please let me know what the applicable fix state
> and/or versions should be.
>
> Thanks,
> andrew

Thanks for the replies.  I 've already logged into JIRA. Andrew can you
make sure that I have the developer access?

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
Manjula was *definitely* logged in (proof - link on top right says 'Log
Out').
So, maybe she doesn't have developer status?
 The new jars would be the 10.1.2 release candidate. I just went ahead and
closed the bug.
 Myrna

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.