Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ivan Siviero <iv...@concept.it> on 2001/03/06 09:39:26 UTC

Re: struts tags in pages

> <!-- bar.jsp -->
> <logic:iterate id="path" name="path" type="dao.daobeans.BaseLink">
> property="id"/>">page</a>
> </logic:iterate>

Just a simple question: the null attribute value is the attribute 'path' in
logic iterate tag or in the jsp gerProperty tag?
I know it's quite the same but i'd like to figure out if the compiler throws
an exception on logic:iterate or maybe on jsp:getProperty.
Which scope is the 'path' attribute of name property in logic:iterate in ?

I do not know if this should fix the problem but anyway try this:

<logic:iterate id="path" name="path" type="dao.daobeans.BaseLink">
paramProperty="id">page</html:link>
</logic:iterate>

or if the path attribute of name property is in page scope try this:

<logic:iterate id="pathId" name="path" type="dao.daobeans.BaseLink">
paramProperty="id">page</html:link>
</logic:iterate>

Ivan.