Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org> on 2017/08/08 18:30:49 UTC

New Sqoop Committer - Boglarka Egyed

On behalf of the Apache Sqoop PMC, I am pleased to welcome Boglarka Eyed
as a new committer to Apache Sqoop. Please join me in congratulating her
for this accomplishment!

Bogi has made a number of contributions to Sqoop particularly as it
relates to testing (especially Sqoop's 3rd party tests). In addition
Boglarka has performed many code reviews for the community. Boglarka's
reviews have been critical in our effort to maintain high quality code
and grow the community.

Here is the JIRA listing of her contributions: https://s.apache.org/ruWN

We are excited too see what Bogi contributes next!

Thanks,
Abraham Fine

Re: New Sqoop Committer - Boglarka Egyed

Posted by Ying Cao <an...@gmail.com>.
congratulations, well done!

Posted by Szabolcs Vasas <va...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, well done!

--
Szabolcs Vasas
Software Engineer

Re: New Sqoop Committer - Boglarka Egyed

Posted by Szabolcs Vasas <va...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, well done!

--
Szabolcs Vasas
Software Engineer

Re: New Sqoop Committer - Boglarka Egyed

Posted by Anna Szonyi <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Bogi!! :)

Posted by Anna Szonyi <sz...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Bogi!! :)