Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by marco1982 <fr...@fmailbox.com> on 2011/11/16 22:43:40 UTC

Debbugging incoming SOAP Message

Hi all,
I have the need to persist all SOAP incoming messages received by the Web
service. I'm using Apache CXF on Tomcat 6.0. So I have written an
Interceptor which tries to collect the SAOPMessage from the Message Content:

public void handleMessage(SoapMessage msg) throws Fault {

SOAPMessage sm = msg.getContent(SOAPMessage.class);
. . . . .
}

However, the SOAPMessage is always null. Looking at the forums I've read to
try the Interceptor at different levels of the Interceptor chain- however I
still get a null SOAPMessage!
I'm desperately in need of help ! Thanks ! Marco

Re: Debbugging incoming SOAP Message

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
In CXF, the message is represented by different objects as it is
processed through the interceptors.
And you can get the SOAPMessage representation only after the SAAJ
interceptor processes the message.

In your case, you should just capture the input stream to dump the
received message instead of trying to use the soap message object. You
can look at the implementation of LoggingInInterceptor.

regards, aki