Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sylvain Allemand <sy...@math.u-bordeaux.fr> on 2016/05/11 13:50:28 UTC

moderator in room

Hi,

if i make a room with guests and one is connecting before me, he gets
moderator rights (the first person connected has the moderator rights)

Is there a way to avoid that ? the appointment creator should be the
moderator, no  ?

Thanks

Sylvain

Re: moderator in room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please check this issue for the progress :)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1405

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: moderator in room

Posted by Sylvain Allemand <sy...@math.u-bordeaux.fr>.
hi,

i saw in the moodle plugin documentation that there is an interface with
a menu "moderation modus" with a choice "participants need to wait till
the teacher enters the room"
(http://openmeetings.apache.org/images/moodle_add_activity_plugin.png)
I don't know how does it works but a similar menu could be great !

Thanks

Le 12/05/2016 07:36, Maxim Solodovnik a �crit :

Re: moderator in room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
@Denis,

--