Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Muhammed Shariq <ms...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 05:03:22 UTC

[GSoC] Getting started with harmony-awt-dnd project

Hi all,

I am an Undergraduate student and am new to Apache Harmony.
While reading through the ideas list for this years GSoC i came through the
harmony's drag n drop project using AWT.
Drag n drop is somthing that has intrested me greately ever since i worked
on a dnd requirement during my internship.

So im willing to participate for GSoC this year working on the
harmony-awt-dnd project.
Im am new to this project and community, so any advice or guidence to get
started will be highly appreciated.

The requirement spec on the ideas page found at ... is not quite
descriptive.
If a detail requirement spec is available it would be helpful to know what
exactly is required to be done.

Thanks,
Shariq