Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Grégory Mangeney <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 14:05:08 UTC

How to upgrade 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 with live CD (V 2.0 previousely installed)

 Hello,
I made an installation with a live cd (ubuntu 12) and got a fonctional V2.0
after installation.
I upgrade to V3.02 white this action :
extracting zip file of V3.02 and copy paste to /usr/lib/red5
This works well.

Now I would upgrade to V3.03 and if I do the same action, it dosn't work.
No index is loading.

Could you explaine me how to upgrade to V3.03 please.
Mabe with a script fil like admin.sh !!!

Thanks a lot.

Greg.

Re: How to upgrade 3.0.2 to 3.0.3 with live CD (V 2.0 previousely installed)

Posted by Grégory Mangeney <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello...
I fix it.
My problem wasn't the data because I haven't got create any user.
The issue was to install java.
After installing java, an apt-get update and upgrade and just a reboot and
it works well :)

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Greg.

Posted by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru>.