Posted to user@crunch.apache.org by Kristoffer Sjögren <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 10:13:42 UTC

crunch+protobuf+parquet

Hi

Are there source and target implementations available for using
protobuf (instead of avro) with parquet in crunch?

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

Re: crunch+protobuf+parquet

Posted by Kristoffer Sjögren <st...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will have a look at the utility first, to see if it fit my
needs, or otherwise log an enhancement.

Thanks for the info!

Re: crunch+protobuf+parquet

Posted by Micah Whitacre <mk...@gmail.com>.