Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> on 2007/10/06 12:06:49 UTC

target milestone 'blue-sky'

I've created a new target milestone 'blue-sky' in issuezilla.

My idea is that we should have somewhere to dump feature requests that
need either *serious* review or potential WONTFIXing, that gets them out
of the initial triage '---' milestone.

Max.

Re: target milestone 'blue-sky'

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com>.
Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net> writes:
> I've created a new target milestone 'blue-sky' in issuezilla.
>
> My idea is that we should have somewhere to dump feature requests that
> need either *serious* review or potential WONTFIXing, that gets them out
> of the initial triage '---' milestone.

Good idea!  We should have done this, oh, five or six years ago :-).

Re: target milestone 'blue-sky'

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.