Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by khaled69100 <kb...@yahoo.fr> on 2013/01/31 12:14:38 UTC

Filter URL

Hello,

In my application, all url is mapped to return the home page.
Now i need to filter a particular
url(http://localhost:8082/myapp-webapp/en/user/manageuser/searchuserdetails?externalId=10)

in web.xml i add a filter like this :

        <filter>
                <filter-name>searchUserDetailsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>net.awl.tapestry5.oops.user.pages.manageuser.SearchUserDetailsFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
          <filter-name>searchUserDetailsFilter</filter-name>
          <url-pattern>/searchuserdetails/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

In AppModule.java i add :
          public static void
contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(Configuration<String> configuration)
          {

System.out.println(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IGNORED_PATHS_FILTER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>");
                  configuration.add("/searchuserdetails/*");
          }

The probleme is that the filter is called just when i start the server.
When a try to access to
http://localhost:8082/myapp-webapp/en/user/manageuser/searchuserdetails?externalId=10
the contributeIgnoredPathsFilter is correctly called but i have the home
page.

Any idea

Thx

Re: Filter URL

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:14:38 -0200, khaled69100 <kb...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> in web.xml i add a filter like this :
>
>         <filter>
>                 <filter-name>searchUserDetailsFilter</filter-name>
> <filter-class>net.awl.tapestry5.oops.user.pages.manageuser.SearchUserDetailsFilter</filter-class>
>         </filter>
>
>         <filter-mapping>
>           <filter-name>searchUserDetailsFilter</filter-name>
>           <url-pattern>/searchuserdetails/*</url-pattern>
>         </filter-mapping>

Why did you implement that as a servlet filter (outside Tapestry) instead
of a RequestFilter (inside Tapestry's infrastructure)?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo