Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Grégoire, Olivier <ol...@atos.net> on 2012/06/14 16:53:48 UTC

CXF as client without Spring

Hi,

I'm using CXF 2.6.1 and I would like to have the client part working without Spring.

Currently, I have Spring in my classpath, but it's version 1.2.9 (don't laugh) and there is no way for me to update or remove that library. So I get errors like "NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/NamespaceHandlerResolver".

I've see it being answered for the server part here in 2007: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cxf-users/200709.mbox/%3C46F33EB3.4070404@iona.com%3E

So I'm looking for the kind of same answer but for the client part of CXF, so is there any way I can get my client working without Spring, even if Spring actually is in my classpath?

Thanks,
Olivier Grégoire

Atos Belgium N.V./S.A.

Da Vincilaan 5          RPR-RPM Brussels

B-1935 Zaventem    Tel:  +32 (0)2 690 28 00          BTW/TVA: BE 0401 848 135

Belgium                    Fax:  +32 (0)2 690 28 01         ING:         310-0264564-34

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees, one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."

Re: CXF as client without Spring

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

I think I just fixed this.   Tomorrows snapshots should likely work without
that line of code.

In anycase, glad it's working for you!

Dan

Posted by Grégoire, Olivier <ol...@atos.net>.